Academic useful information, free downloads and other resources related to our programs are listed below:
1.Library and Archives Canada: Library and Archives Canada is an innovative knowledge institution that combines the collections, services and staff expertise of the former National Library of Canada and National Archives of Canada.
2.Canadian Library Gateway: Canadian library Web sites and catalogues by library type: University and College Libraries, Government Libraries, Public Libraries and Special Libraries.
3.Virtual Reference Library - Ontario: The Virtual Reference Library (VRL) is an online research and reference library providing access to a variety of web-based resources selected by library staff. Resources include websites, research advice, reading lists. The sources might be a subject directory, news, a search engine or other types of Web content.
4. Northern Ontario Virtual Library: General Reference Library that include Dictionaries, Maps, Online Calculators and more.
5.Ottawa Public Library: More than meets the Eye! e-News, Press Releases, Internet Safety and Web Awareness, New! Canadian citizenship practice test, Search SmartLibrary!
6.Windsor Public Library: Whether you are beginning a research project or simply investigating a personal interest, look here for the facts. The library offers database collections of magazine, newspaper and journal articles, encyclopedias, biographical reports, links to selected websites, and more.
7.The Library of Congress: The Library of Congress is the America's oldest federal cultural institution and serves as the research arm of Congress. It is also the largest library in the world, with more than 130 million items on approximately 530 miles of bookshelves.
Special Interest Associations, Dictionaries, and Libraries
1. American Society Of Mechanical Engineers: ASME is a 120,000-member professional organization focused on technical, educational and research issues of the engineering and technology community. ASME conducts the world's largest technical publishing operations, holds numerous technical conferences worldwide.
2. The Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists: OACETT will be the foremost organization for advancing the engineering and applied science technology profession. OACETT is dedicated to excellence in the engineering and applied science technology profession in a manner that serves and protects the public interest.
3. The Society of Automotive Engineers: SAE is your one-stop resource for standards development, events, and technical information and expertise used in designing, building, maintaining, and operating self-propelled vehicles for use on land or sea, in air or space.
4. CAD Encyclopedia: Computer-aided design - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
5. Ontario Trial Lawyers Association: OTLA was founded in 1991 in response to an overwhelming need in Ontario for an organization of lawyers acting for Plaintiffs. Members of OTLA are dedicated to the preservation and improvement of a civil justice system which is equally accessible to all and which fully and fairly protects the rights of those who have suffered losses as a result of the wrongdoing of others.
6. Directory of Canadian Law: Canadian law list by subject.
7. Canadian Medical Association Journal: CMAJ is a general medical journal publishing original research and review articles, commentaries and editorials, practice updates, an arts and ideas section and health news. CMAJ is an open and free-access journal, there are no page charges and access is provided free without registration. The Journal is part of the PubMed Central collection of journals www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov at the National Library of Medicine.
8. Ontario Medical Secretaries Association: The OMSA – Health Care Associates is currently the Largest Medical Office Assistants Association in Canada. If you are a medical office assistant, or are considering joining the profession, the OMSA – HCA is the only organization of its kind in Ontario that is dedicated to serving your interests. OMSA-HCA is dedicated to providing education and information services, while developing and maintaining the highest standard of professionalism for the members.
9. On-Line Medical Dictionary OMD is a searchable dictionary contains terms relating to biochemistry, cell biology, chemistry, medicine, molecular biology, physics, plant biology, radiobiology, science and technology. It includes: acronyms, jargon, theory, conventions, standards, institutions, projects, eponyms, and history.
10. Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care: Public Information - Forms Catalogue. This catalogue of forms is sectioned by ministry program. For instructions on viewing and printing these forms, see the Forms Online main page.
11. Legal Letters: ILRG Legal Forms Archive - 2,000+ Free Legal Forms and Documents.
12. Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General: Legal downloadable forms forms and other articlese for public use.
13. Graphic Design Dictionary: This is a comprehensive, free dictionary of graphic design terms and definitions.
14. The Society of Graphic Designers of Canada: The Society of Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC) is Canada's national graphic design association. It is a member-based organization of design professionals, educators, administrators, students, and associates in communications, marketing, media and design-related fields. The Society has been an advocate, voice and resource for Canada's graphic design profession since 1956. Through the media, publications, seminars, events, conferences and exhibits, the GDC builds awareness of graphic design and its essential role in business and society.
1. Macromedia Flash Player for Windows:Enjoy the most vivid content on the web, Watch video without extra downloads, and Interact with applications on your favorite sites.
2.Adobe Acrobat Reader: Download the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows XP.
3.Google Toolbar: Google Toolbar features include SpellCheck, WordTranslator and more.
4.QuickTime Player: QuickTime 7 with iTunes 6 for Windows 2000/XP.
5.Download.com: Reviews and free downloads.
6.Free Downloads Center: Free Downloads Center - software and free game downloads.