We can help you find your next job in different ways:
• Employers' leads and referrals: We will refer you to the employers that will be interested to hire graduate students in the field of your study.
• After-Graduation Support: After you finish your program, you can use our job search resources up to six months. That includes printing and submitting your resume and cover letter to employers and using the different employer directories.
Useful job search links are listed below:
1. Windsor 411: City Events, job posting and employment fairs.
2. Windsor Chamber of Commerce: Listing of local businesses by categories or names.
3. Information Windsor: A registered charity has been Windsor-Essex County for more than 35 years. Information Windsor is one of the most recognized and trusted names in the area of comprehensive Community Information and Referral services.
4. Jobs in Windsor: Since 1999, Jobs in windsor has provided job seekers with thousands of career resources to assist in their career development.
5. Windsor Star: working" is part of the leading suite of online and in-paper classified advertising services in Canada.
1. Service Canada Job Bank: The Official government job search site. The site includes Student Job Search, Job Match, Job Alert and Career Navigator.
2. Workopolis: Job Search & Job Listings Canada -- 50,000+ Jobs.
3. Monster: Monster.ca - Search Jobs: Search for jobs all over Canada and the rest of World!
4. Career Builder: The Largest Canada Job Search, Employment & Careers Site.
5. Job Boom: Searchable database by category or keyword that contains thousands of posted jobs.